This is the easiest and most delicious truffle recipe we’ve ever tried!
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- unsweetened cocoa
- 12 oz. organic semi-sweet chocolate, melted in a double boiler
1. Beat the cream cheese till smooth in a stand mixer. Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, beating until well-blended.
2. Add the melted chocolate and vanilla and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until mixture sets up.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in cocoa. Chill in the refrigerator.
As a variation you can substitute white chocolate sprinkles for cocoa like we did below and present them in a pretty box.